Orthodontic treatment at the Dental Clinic near Indiranagar:
Orthodontic treatment at the Dental Clinic near Indiranagar is a way to improve the appearance of the teeth:
In Orthodontic treatment, a dentist with specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of malocclusions, is typically the person who provides the Orthodontic treatment. Beyond Smiles, a dental clinic near Indiranagar in Bangalore is always in the position during your orthodontic treatment. The initial consultation with the orthodontist is the first step in the process. The orthodontist will examine your teeth and jaw and take x-rays in Beyond Smiles which is a dental X-ray clinic near Indiranagar during this visit. The orthodontist may also make plaster models of your jaw and take impressions of your teeth. These will be used to create a customized treatment plan.
Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that treats misaligned teeth and jaws. Crooked teeth and teeth that do not fit together correctly are more difficult to clean, are more likely to be lost due to tooth decay and periodontal disease, and place extra strain on the chewing muscles, which can cause headaches, TMJ syndrome, and neck, shoulder, and back pain. Crooked or misaligned teeth can also detract from a person’s appearance.
When Should You See an Orthodontist? Symptoms:
- Early or delayed tooth loss
- Difficulty chewing or biting
- Mouth breathing
- Sucking one’s thumb or fingers, as well as other oral habits
- Crowded, misplaced, or blocked-out teeth
- Jaws that move, make noise, protrude, or are receded
- Speech difficulty
- Biting into the cheek or the roof of the mouth
- Protruding teeth
- Teeth that meet in an abnormal way or don’t meet at all
- Inability to close one’s lips comfortably
Treatment Options at a Dental Clinic Near Indiranagar:
Orthodontic treatment in Dental Clinic Near Indiranagar can help treat or improve the following: Protruding front teeth, Crowding, impacted teeth, Asymmetrical teeth, Deep bite, or overbite, Reverse bite, Open bite, Underbite, Crossbite, Spacing
An orthodontist can perform work that aims to accomplish the following:
- closing large gaps between teeth
- aligning tooth tips
- straightening crooked teeth
- improving speech or chewing ability
- improving long-term gum and tooth health
- preventing long-term excessive wear or trauma to the teeth
- treating an improper bite
Devices used in Beyond Smiles:
Depending on the type of procedure required and the unique requirements of the patient, the best dentist in Bangalore will be chosen.
- Fixed appliances: Used when accuracy is important. A person can eat normally from fixed utensils, but some foods and drinks should be avoided, such as B. Sodas, candy, chewing gum, and other sticky foods.
- Braces: These consist of brackets, wires, and bands. Brackets are usually attached to the front surface of the teeth, while bands are securely fastened around the teeth and act as anchors for the appliances. An arch-shaped wire is passed through the bracket and attached to the ligament. As the arch wire is tightened, it puts tension on the teeth. This will put it in the right position over time.
Follow-up includes monthly visits to adjust or tighten braces. Treatment may last from months to years. Both clear brackets and colour brackets are available. Your dentist in a dental clinic for smile correction can provide more information about the specific treatments available for your smile correction.
- Fixed-space maintainers, Special fixed appliances, and Removable space maintainers: When a child loses a milk tooth, a space maintainer stops two teeth on either side of the gap, preventing tongue thrusting and thumb sucking until the adult teeth are pulled out. A band is attached to one of the teeth next to the gap. and a wire is threaded from the band to the other tooth.
Examples of removable devices are:
- Aligner: This alternative to braces is useful for adults. They are barely noticeable to others and can be removed for brushing, flossing, and eating. Aligners should be used for 2-3 weeks and then replaced with a more permanent one.
- Headgear: A strap at the back of the head is attached to a metal wire on the front or face bow. The goal is to slow the growth of the upper jaw and hold the back teeth in place while the front teeth recede.
- Lip and Cheek Pads: These are specially made to reduce the pressure your cheeks and lips put on your teeth.
- Palatal expander: This device is designed to widen the maxillary arch. It consists of a screwed plastic plate that is placed on the palate or palate. The screws apply pressure to the joints of the bones, pushing the bones outward. This increases the size of the palate area.
- Retainers: These are used to prevent the teeth from moving back into place after treatment. Modified, it can also be used by children to stop thumb-sucking.
Here two types of removable retainers are:
- Hawley retainers are made of metal and acrylic. The acrylic fits the palate and the wire wraps around the front teeth.
- The other is made of clear plastic. They fit your teeth and look like Invisalign aligners.
Permanent retainers are glued or glued to the back of your teeth. It is usually recommended for the lower front teeth as there is a higher risk of the front teeth moving back into place.
In some cases, orthodontists recommend both fixed permanent braces for the lower front teeth and clear plastic aligner types that fit the entire lower arch.
Splints, or jaw-repositioning appliances:
These are placed either in the upper or lower jaw. They help the jaws to properly close reliable sources. Splints are commonly used for temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders. Temporomandibular disorders are conditions that can cause pain and dysfunction in the muscles involved in jaw movement.
Regardless of the device or treatment, it is important to carefully follow both your healthcare professional’s instructions and oral hygiene guidelines for the best results.
Severe malocclusion can affect eating, speaking, and keeping your teeth clean.
Someone’s oral health is a reflection of their overall health. The orthodontic treatment promotes healthy smiles by ensuring proper tooth function.
Keep all of your appointments with Beyond Smile Dental Clinic Near Indiranagar. Inform your orthodontist of any problems, monitor what you eat and drink, avoid sugary drinks, and brush and floss as instructed by your orthodontist.
It’s worth the effort to achieve your orthodontist’s goal of providing you with a healthy smile that will last a lifetime.