Dental Clinic In Bangalore Indiranagar offers tooth jewellery to add some shine to your smile
Dental Clinic In Bangalore Indiranagar Offers Tooth Jewelry To Add Some Shine To Your Smile:
The primary location for dental care that is both remedial and cosmetic is Bangalore.
The Beyond Smile dental clinic has a committed team of administrative and professional staff members that are solely focused on providing patient care. Tooth jewelry is one of the various dental procedures provided by the dentist’s office in Bangalore’s Indiranagar neighborhood.
A recent trend in dentistry is tooth jewelry, which has been around for a while. An attachment known as tooth jewelry is fixed to the front of your teeth.
This fashion trend enables you to show your uniqueness through your smile, making it more distinctive and stylish. The placing of enhancing teeth with jewels or diamonds is known as tooth jewellery. The joy expressed through the smile is only increased by the thought of flashing a ruby or a blue sapphire.
Permanent Dental jewelry done at a dental clinic in Bangalore Indiranagar:
Bright crystal glasses that may be used on the teeth and are attached to thin aluminum foil make-up jewelry.
Since there are no surgical procedures involved in placing dental jewelry, it is far safer than obtaining body piercings or tattoos. After installation, they require very little maintenance and don’t require drilling.
These diamond, rainbow, ruby, sapphire, emerald, emerald green, aquamarine, pink, and sapphire light fixtures may be worn and then taken down, even for special occasions.
Procedure for getting Tooth Jewelry done at a dental clinic in Bangalore Indiranagar:-
- First, a fluoride-free polishing paste will be used to clean the teeth.
- The tooth should then be allowed to totally dry.
- Orthophosphoric acid (37%) will next be used to etch the tooth for 20–30 seconds. The surface area that will be employed for bonding will grow as a result.
- Following a 10-second drying period, the surface will be washed with water.
- The application of the bonding agent is the following step, and it will be left on for 20 seconds.
- The surface of the tooth will then receive a small coating of the composite.
- A handler will then select the jewel and position it in the centre of the composite.
- It will take the gem 20 seconds to firmly attach to the tooth.
- In order to maintain the adhesiveness of the diamond, the backside should not be touched.
- It will take 4 minutes to attach the diamond in its entirety.
How Do You Remove Tooth Gems from a Dental clinic in Bangalore Indiranagar?
- Removing the tooth jewel:
- The jewel is removed in the same way as an orthodontic bracket and the enamel will not be.
- After the removal of the gem, the tooth needs to be polished, which takes away any remaining bonding materials.
- Use a scaler or a rubber polisher when removing the stone. In case of leftover bonding or composite on the tooth, simply remove it by using a polishing tool. It is recommended to treat the tooth with fluoride, so that remineralization and stabilization of the enamel are provided.
Tooth gems should only be removed by a professional, similar to the application procedure, to avoid harming the enamel of your teeth.
A drill removes the gems, effectively polishing the gem and bonding them to the tooth. The entire procedure is comparable to taking out braces. Remaining a tooth gem requires more time than the application because it won’t just fall off.
To properly remove the diamond and keep it bonded without harming the enamel, greater caution and accuracy are needed. Nevertheless, the process shouldn’t go on for more than 30 minutes.
Beyond Smile Dentist dental clinic Service at affordable cost. They provide tooth Jwelery dental clinic in Bangalore Indiranagar, smile correction, Implant, Crown Repair, Root Canal Treatment, Monthly Checkup Services, Wisdom Tooth Extraction, Periodontal Treatment, Orthodontic Treatment, Pediatric Dentistry, laser dentistry, tooth filing, and Teeth whitening.
How long does a tooth Jewellery stay on?
If you choose a temporary placement, a tooth gem placed as per our guidelines on a natural tooth will last for 1 to 6 weeks. Your tooth gem will remain in place if you choose a semi-permanent placement until you opt to have your dentist remove it.
There are 2 main types of tooth jewellery available at a dental clinic in Bangalore Indiranagar:
Twinkles: This is a collection of 24-carat gold and white gold. It is available in over 50 different designs including diamonds, sapphires and rubies.
Dental Gems: A range of glass crystals are available in nine different colours – diamond, rainbow, ruby, sapphire, emerald, emerald green, aquamarine, pink, and sapphire light.
Advantages of Dental jewellery done at a dental clinic in Bangalore Indiranagar
- Dental jewellery is quite reasonably priced.
- A very quick and easy process
- No discomfort;
- Easily removed.
- There is no tooth structural loss.
- No holes or drilling is necessary.
- It can be worn on your wedding day to match your dress
- It can be removed or changed at any time, and doing so has no negative effects on the tooth enamel
- The operation only takes 10 to 15 minutes and is completely reversible
- It resists stains.
In order to achieve a brilliant smile, Beyond Smiles Dental Clinic in Bangalore Indiranagar provides high-quality, painless care.
Prepare yourself for a diamond-studded grin with Dental’s sophisticated dentistry procedures. Our multi-specialty dental doctors in Bangalore Indiranagar offer a large selection of skilled and reasonably priced tooth jeweler treatments. Nothing makes us happier than serving you while smiling broadly and joyfully.
For more information please visit our website Beyond Smiles